The traditional classroom environment isn’t the right fit for all students; the real-world application of Career Technical Education (CTE) appeals to many students. HBI’s CTEtechWorks offers a blended learning solution for residential construction, enabling CTE programs to expand student reach and achieve more successful outcomes.
- Allows flexibility amidst social distancing requirements, without delaying progress.
- Multiple types of instruction support various learning styles through differentiated learning.
- Technology reinforces concepts learned in the shop and provides real-time remediation opportunities.
- Varying assessment types validate learning objectives are met.
- Frees up time for instructors to try new methods of teaching, including “flipping the classroom.”
What’s Inside Sneak Peak: HBI COVID-19 Safety in the Classroom