The Advanced Training Programs, developed by industry experts and HBI instructors, directly align with national skills standards. We offer three class sessions every year. To qualify, participants must first complete a basic training program and fulfill all application requirements. Once accepted into the program, participants receive 15 weeks – approximately 300 hours – of training in their chosen advanced field. Successful graduates complete the program with greater employment opportunities and higher wage-earning potential.
- Take advantage of FREE training in the program of your choice
- Classes run 15 weeks, 3 times a year
- Work on state-of-the-art training stations
- Expand specialty skills by working on real world projects
- Obtain industry certifications